Get The Site Shed, Portable Lunchroom Or Portable Office With These Latest Designs
Available as standard or customise it with the features of your choice.
On this page you’ll find a variety of portable lunchrooms, site sheds and portable building floor plans to choose from, but please call us with any questions, as our floor plans are always being updated.
With site sheds, home offices, granny flats and one of Australia’s widest range of portable buildings, Pro Portables has you covered whether you want a standard portable building or a fully customised one.
Take your time and scroll through the images below to see our latest portable and site shed floor plans.
All these site offices and sheds include:
- Hardwearing steel skid base – our portable building bases are up to three (3) times the size of others, which reduces the chances of your portable twisting or warping during transport, delivers extra wear and tear strength, and saves you money.
- Colorbond roofing – in a range of colours.
- Acces entry door.
- Steel frames – our framework is not timber – timber frames do not transport well and are prone to white ant and termite invasion. This is why our portable building frames are made of steel. This adds more strength to your Portable Building in all kinds of weather and helps ensure you have the strongest investment possible that will last for decades.
- 1200 x 1200 Aluminium sliding window.
- Colorbond cladding – to keep the heat out and the warmth in.
- Colour-coded fasteners – so everything is consistent, neat and is professionally finished.
- 19mm flooring – every portable building of ours comes with 19mm flooring and can have vinyl, carpet or tiles affixed to it or left as is.